PDA

View Full Version : Having difficulty finding the new Mothers stuff locally?

imported_seikoguy
04-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Well, so have I. While the SynWax products can be found, I have yet to find a store with any of the new Reflections products locally. Well, I stumbled onto www.waxstation.com and found that they had the new Reflections Wax for $9.49 and the new PowerPolish for $6.95 as well as a fine selection of other Mothers products. All was not perfect - they made a mistake with one of the items in my order and put in something else. No big deal, I emailed them and told them to send the correct item and charge me for this incorrect item as I could use it anyway. The manager, Ray Cromer replied, "It`s yours, free of charge. And the correct item is on its way to you." They also threw in a microfiber cloth and a 4 oz sample of Mothers California Gold Car Wash with my initial order. Needless to say, I`ve been most happy to with my buying experience with them and I look forward to placing my next order with them.

ps: I wanted to put this in the "Vendors Kudos" section but that section appears to be missing.

Tasty
04-25-2005, 10:14 PM
Yeah, I can`t find Reflections near my home either. Bummer because it is getting good reviews.

Wasatch
04-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Same here in Utah.

Scott P
04-26-2005, 09:56 AM
I found the new Mother`s stuff at Pep Boys last night when I was picking up my Mobil1.

AlexRuiz
04-29-2005, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by seikoguy

Well, so have I. While the SynWax products can be found, I have yet to find a store with any of the new Reflections products locally. Well, I stumbled onto www.waxstation.com and found that they had the new Reflections Wax for $9.49 and the new PowerPolish for $6.95 as well as a fine selection of other Mothers products. All was not perfect - they made a mistake with one of the items in my order and put in something else. No big deal, I emailed them and told them to send the correct item and charge me for this incorrect item as I could use it anyway. The manager, Ray Cromer replied, "It`s yours, free of charge. And the correct item is on its way to you." They also threw in a microfiber cloth and a 4 oz sample of Mothers California Gold Car Wash with my initial order. Needless to say, I`ve been most happy to with my buying experience with them and I look forward to placing my next order with them.

ps: I wanted to put this in the "Vendors Kudos" section but that section appears to be missing.

I had also a very pleasant experience with my order..... :2thumbs: for waxstation.com!