PDA

View Full Version : Can I find Mother`s Tire and Rubber Cleaner locally

trueblueblood
04-19-2005, 01:04 PM
I`ve looked a few places but no one seems to carry this locally. Anybody had any luck in the southwest?

Thanks

imported_hadboosttroy
04-19-2005, 02:53 PM
I don`t know if it is my local retailers or what, but Mothers has the worst consistency in stocking in my area I have ever seen. I would blame it on the store as opposed to mothers, but it sucks that they are not getting the sales they could here. And i refuse to pay shipping for something i should be able to buy locally, so as it ends up i never get to use their products short of their clay.

It also doesnt help that pep boys left oregon years ago, and I found they had the BEST selection of otc stuff compared to autozone etc.

SilverLexus
04-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Some Lexus dealers are carrying the Reflections line I have discovered.

Roadster J
04-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Have you checked local stores of the retailers listed on the Mother`s site?

www.mothers.com/retailers/ (http://www.mothers.com/retailers/)

I know you are looking for a specific product and sometimes listed retailers don`t carry the full line, but they would be your best shot.

NozeBleedSpeed
04-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Post this question at MOTHERS.com and Forrest@MOTHERS will find the best source for you.

imported_seikoguy
04-19-2005, 05:43 PM
I`ve recently started buying Mothers products from waxstation.com. They stock just about everything that Mothers makes. And they have a special on the new Reflections Wax now for only $9.49 as well as some other products like the Power Polish.

bimmerzhp
04-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Try www.autobarn.com or go to the store if you have on near you.

AlexRuiz
04-20-2005, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by seikoguy

I`ve recently started buying Mothers products from waxstation.com. They stock just about everything that Mothers makes. And they have a special on the new Reflections Wax now for only $9.49 as well as some other products like the Power Polish.

If this is in fact for the new reflections this is a steal!!!

Let me check it :eek:

Edit: Indeed, it is the new reflections. Powerpolish is on sale too ($6.95). Looking for credit card....

imported_seikoguy
04-20-2005, 10:10 AM
Yes, it is for the new new Reflections. I received my order last week along with some freebies that they threw into my order - a microfiber towel and a 4 oz sample of Mothers California Gold car wash. I didn`t need any of these but it was a nice gesture on their part.

I haven`t had a chance to try out all the products in my order yet, except for the new Reflections Tire Dressing and I do like it. Applies very easily and dries quickly. Leaves behind a clean, matte finish with just a hint of gloss on it. Don`t know much about durability yet. Applied about a week ago and don`t notice any fade as of yet.

trueblueblood
04-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Looked at a two local auto zones, an o`reillys, wal mart and target:( . Still have a pep boys to hit up but not lookin up for me.

Just wanted to avoid paying shipping costs.

Anybody order Mothers products through a store like oreilly`s or auto zone, I had ordered Meguiars pro stuff a few times?

Guess I`ll try to contact Forrest after I check pep boys