PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of toughseal

yauc
04-18-2005, 03:32 AM
Hi all,

Have anyone heard of this product. How good is this PTFE product compared to conventional wax and sealents.

Thanks

benpocock
04-18-2005, 04:26 AM
In one word, crap. It`s another one of those "miracle" don`t ever wax your car again products. A friend used it out of interest on his M3 and the results were average to say the least. Durability was really no better than a few coats of a regular polymer sealant either.

Just my opinion of course,

Ben.

yauc
04-18-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by BenP

In one word, crap. It`s another one of those "miracle" don`t ever wax your car again products. A friend used it out of interest on his M3 and the results were average to say the least. Durability was really no better than a few coats of a regular polymer sealant either.

Just my opinion of course,

Ben.

Actually, i "toughsealed" my car. From far, the shine is ok, but upon close inspection I can see scratches. After chancing upon this forum. I am really inspired to detail on my own. Is there a way of removing toughseal? Cheers

wannafbody
04-18-2005, 08:51 AM
use a swirl removing polish to remove the toughseal

SVR
05-07-2007, 06:34 AM
It`s been a few years since the last post but I`m still interested to know the general opinion of this from you guys before I test it against driven, fireglaze, glare and matrix micro coatings