PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on Spary & Rinse

membim
12-09-2004, 10:45 AM
I currently use Detailer`s Pride Gel Wheel cleaner on my customer`s wheels, tires, and wheel wells. Detailer`s Pride claims their product can be used this way and Poorboy`s does not make this claim about S&R. Do you guys have any experience using S&R on tires and wheel wells?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Oh yeah, What does S&R smell like?

Poorboy
12-09-2004, 10:59 AM
First you shouldn`t sniff chemicals..we do make them pleasant smelling so they are more friendly when using them..but no sniffing:nono

yes it`s good to use on the wheels, tires , and wheel wells, but i`d dilute it 50/50 for those areas unless really nasty and I`d also dilute it for wheels that aren`t really bad either or you are doing after a sealant had been applied.

Luv-N-It
12-09-2004, 11:08 AM
First you shouldn`t sniff chemicals..we do make them pleasant smelling so they are more friendly when using them..but no sniffing:nono

That is why I like yours so much...the buzz lasts longer than others :crazy

mgm2003
01-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Hopefully I`m getting S&R delivered today. I can`t wait to try it out!

Can you confirm a few things.....

S&R mixed 50/50 can be used like an APC (tires, rims, wells)?

Will you experience `staining` if you use it at full strength?

Regarding sealer or wax on your wheels, it sounds like 50/50 will not remove the sealer, but full strength will?

Poorboy
01-14-2005, 08:24 AM
if there is a sealant applied to the wheels, and it was applied relatively not too long ago, there would be no need to use it full strength....only wheels that have been neglected or will be getting a polish and then a sealant would be where full strength is needed.
Yes you can use it on tires, wheel wells, and no there won`t be staining but like any other strong cleaner, spot test and you can also make a dilution between 50/50 and 100% that works best for you.