Wal-Mart $0.97

FYI

JJ

NewOwner FL
04-13-2005, 02:37 PM
They come in Hunter Safety Orange too!:xyxthumbs

dcswd
04-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes! those buckets are awesome. I reccomend that you remove the handles so that they stack easily.

I bought 4 of them a while back and have liked them a lot. I went to get more a number of months later and didnt see any!!! When I saw them for sale again I was relieved so I have 8 now!

chris03tl
04-14-2005, 02:52 PM
How do they hold up?

Last year I bought a car wash bucket from WalMart. Probably the best Ive ever owned: 5 gallon "rope handled tub". The rope handle wont bend, pop out, etc like the cheap metal handles do, and the plastic the bucket was made of wil hold up to just about anything. I found the replacement product that WalMart has now doesnt seem as durable.

-Chris

dcswd
04-14-2005, 05:05 PM
I think ive seen those big buckets your talking about before. It looked nice, but it is big.

These other ones hold up great, as long as you remove the handles. It never seemed as steady to me if the handles were left in and I tried to carry a bunch of water that way. Other wise they will last a good while. They are more of a soft bendable plastic that will hold up better. I like them a lot for misc tasks, like throwing dirty mfs into, holding an oxy mix in while cleaning carpets, etc...

J.J.
04-14-2005, 05:09 PM
For $0.97, you can`t really lose!

JJ