PDA

View Full Version : "Find what you like, and use it often."

CharlesW
12-07-2004, 04:27 PM
CharlesW started a thread saying it was the best advice he had ever heard, and it went something to the effect of "find what you like, and use it often."
While I wish I could take credit for that bit of information, I think I may have seen it in Mike Phillips` signature. I think he gave credit for it to somone at an automotive paint company.
Definitely good advice, though.

Charles

Luv-N-It
12-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Absolutely. Not that I`m being narrow minded, but there is a product line I`ve chosen from here and I`ve had nothing but great results. I did a ton of research and question asking before deciding on this line. Why spend all this extra $$$ to get the same? If it ain`t broke-it don`t need fixed. :naughty

Beemerboy
12-07-2004, 05:46 PM
I agree with this, I found PB lineup here and yet to find anything that is any better. I have used a lot of others here to, and they are great but I always come back to PB stuff.

Woob
12-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Whatever floats your boat :jump

rundatrack
12-07-2004, 06:49 PM
I like to try things....just so that i have greater knowledge of products...if it gets a good review I will pick up some so that after I can say that is a good product..but...and it is also good for rebuttals from customers and hard-headed bosses/coworkers/employees...

JaCkaL829
12-07-2004, 07:00 PM
I like to try things....just so that i have greater knowledge of products...if it gets a good review I will pick up some so that after I can say that is a good product..but...and it is also good for rebuttals from customers and hard-headed bosses/coworkers/employees...

Unfortunately there are A LOT of good products out there. I`ve spent around $600 in the past year, and honestly can`t say one product was really "bad". While some products are easier to work with, yield faster results, yada yada they all pretty much get the job done and are good. As of know after a year of experience with different products, I can say my primary faves are S+W, SSR2.5, VM, EX-P, My PC and LC pads. S+W, SSR2.5, VM and EX-P will be the only ones that I refill in the future.
"Find what you like, and use it often" Mike Phillips, is great advice for weekend warrior detailers. ;)