PDA

View Full Version : Tried P21S Polishing Soap...

countrysquire
04-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I had to order a few refills of different products from Dwayne at PAC, so I figured that I`d give the P21S polishing soap a try. I only had a chance to use it once this weekend, and only breifly then, but I`m impressed with what I see so far. My `66 Mustang GT has the original stainless beauty rings on the chrome centered "styled steel wheels". This car really has a nice set of beauty rings in that they`re free of curb rash and dings, but they were quite dull with many fine scratches. I used the P21S per the instructions on the container, getting the sponge wet, dragging it across the soap cake a few times, and then wadding it in my hand to dissollve the soap granules and make a lather. I spent no more than one minute on each wheel and was really shoked by the difference. The stainless is now nearly as bright as the chrome and blends in with the wheel nicely. Unfortunately, I didn`t take any before and after pics, nor any close up of the wheels, but here`s a side view of the car to give you an idea. I`m looking forward to trying it on some of the other bright work on the car very soon.

http://pages.prodigy.net/bobnjoan/IMG_2677.JPG

bigpoppa
04-11-2005, 10:34 PM
I used it a few weeks back on a set of polished, non-clearcoat aluminum wheels and my impression was very favorable. It`s easy to use and cleans the wheels up nicely. :xyxthumbs

SilverLexus
04-12-2005, 08:28 AM
I have also had favorable experiences with this soap.