PDA

View Full Version : EX-P+ meets the silver Audi TT

membim
12-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Hello everyone. I just wanted to throw in my take on Poorboy`s EX-P+ formula.

I received my sample from Steve right after the Thanksgiving break and couldn`t wait to try it. Well, I finally got my chance this past Friday night.

After washing my wife`s silver TT, I broke out my PC and when to town with some SSR1 and a polishing pad. As you all know, SSR1 is a killer product and a great prep for a sealant like EX-P or EX-P+. The car was slick, smooth, clean, and prepped.

I always applied EX-P with a finishing pad so I appied the EX-P+ with the same. The product did not apply like the EX-P. It was a little too thick. I think Steve has addressed that issue. To make application easy, I did a quick spritz of S&W on the pad. This made thin and even application a breeze.

I let it set for about 30 min. and buffed with a DF Concours towel. It, as expected, wiped off with ease. The slickness and shine was noticably better than EX-P. There is really a night and day difference. I haven`t tried a lot of other sealants, but it is slicker than Wolfgang and Klasse. I think when something is slicker than Wolfgang`s sealant, you`ve done something good.

As far as apprearance goes, I think the look is similar to Natty`s, Wolfgang`s Sealant, EX, and Pinnacle LS.

Remember, I loved EX-P. I think Steve has improved the look and slickness of this product.

groebuck
12-09-2004, 03:50 PM
:showpics

Woob
12-09-2004, 04:51 PM
EX-P+ Def has a boost to it. Groe I have my sample still! PM if ya wanna meet this weekend to see it.

SilverLexus
12-09-2004, 07:27 PM
I sure looked dynamite on mtodde`s silver Solara. I think Steve definitely has another winner. I hope we can buy it soon.

Poorboy
12-09-2004, 09:01 PM
Hopefully there`s another version coming real soon that might make it also much easier to apply and remove;)

mtodde
12-09-2004, 10:07 PM
Hopefully there`s another version coming real soon that might make it also much easier to apply and remove;)

It it works easier and still looks as good...I can`t wait!

membim
12-13-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey groebuck. I`m glad you enjoyed my review thay mainly concerned the application, removal, and slickness of the product.

groebuck
12-13-2004, 03:43 PM
hehe - I`m too visual :lol