PDA

View Full Version : Still not happy

Superblackbird
04-09-2005, 08:28 PM
After applying 3rd layer of KSG on my Champange color Toyota Camry i still don`t see any differences in the shine.As advice i did my clay bar and used Scratch X to removed minor swirls and scratch mark. AIO 2 layers,wait for it to dry and applied 1 layer of KSG,let it dry for 1 hour before i buffed and let it set and bond to the paint work for a week before i applied the 2nd and 3rd layer at 1 week interval.Guess i`ve to apply another layer of KSG and top up with P21S to see the real shine that i reall want!:nixweiss :confused: What do you guys reckon?

JasonC8301
04-09-2005, 08:34 PM
To my knowledge a paint sealant can only do so much. The paint prep is what counts in my mind and then the paint quality itself.

Lighter color cars are generally harder to bring out shine but they are easier to maintain. Darker colored cars show a lot more imperfections and stand out when done right but can be a PIA to maintain.

How was your paint finish before putting on the Klasse?

MongooseGA
04-09-2005, 08:35 PM
It might just be the color. Champagne/Gold is tough to get a good "Pop" from. Try applying a carnuba over top of it.

Glossmaster
04-09-2005, 09:00 PM
You might try prepping with 1Z MP or VM prior to the AIO etc...

Works for me!!!