PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a thread

imported_pdsterns
04-07-2005, 01:39 PM
I know there is someone out there who remembers this thread. Let me try, it was either in "University" or "Detailing" and it spoke the fact that this guy was doing something wrong after he used his pc. It dealt ith cleaning off the product or washing and wiping the polished surfaces with solvents. I only saw it within the last month but it could have been in an old thread.

Accumulator
04-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Sorry, that doesn`t ring a bell...or else it`s about *such* common concerns that I don`t remember a specific thread :nixweiss Seems like there`ve been a number of threads recently that might fit the bill, but I just *sorta* remember them...

Anything specific you`re interested in?

OH, BTW, I only now noticed the 4000S Quattro in your signature line; it`s one of those cars I really appreciate :xyxthumbs

imported_pdsterns
04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Accumulator

Sorry, that doesn`t ring a bell...or else it`s about *such* common concerns that I don`t remember a specific thread :nixweiss Seems like there`ve been a number of threads recently that might fit the bill, but I just *sorta* remember them...

Anything specific you`re interested in?

OH, BTW, I only now noticed the 4000S Quattro in your signature line; it`s one of those cars I really appreciate :xyxthumbs

Yes, I was struggleing trying to get swirls out of a dark blue 04 CRV and I finally found the right product, ScratchX. I did the whole hood and it came out perfect, pc, green Sonus pad and ScratchX. I then figured I could do the same thing with Megs 9 (it`s rated 3 same as Scratch X), no way, swirls reflect everywhere. This guy below seems to have same problem, I am going to pm him and post.

http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53605&perpage=12&highlight=abrasiveness%20of%20polish&pagenumber=1

Thanks for you interest