PDA

View Full Version : Good shipping price at ExcelDetail

General Lee
04-05-2005, 09:44 PM
$5.99 shipping until April 11th. ........ about 6 days left.

drock
04-10-2005, 11:50 PM
can we order on the 11th or is the 10th the last day

General Lee
04-11-2005, 08:56 AM
You should be able to through the 11th.

chris03tl
04-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Having trouble placing an order, hopefully they fix it so I can still take advantage of the shipping offer (was waiting for the Poorboys stuff to arrive, I guess they put it up this morning).

-Chris

Mr. Clean
04-11-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by chris01i30

Having trouble placing an order, hopefully they fix it so I can still take advantage of the shipping offer (was waiting for the Poorboys stuff to arrive, I guess they put it up this morning).

-Chris

There shouldn`t be a problem with ordering, my order went through just fine this morning.

Offender_Mullet
04-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Are their waffle weave, polishing towels and mf mitts of good quality???? I`ve never heard of this place before.

imported_HISSIN50
04-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Offender_Mullet

Are their waffle weave, polishing towels and mf mitts of good quality???? I`ve never heard of this place before.

It is late and I am beat, so unless I am having a meltdown, ED is Patrick`s shop.

I have placed two orders with him and I really like his towels and his customer service is top notch. :up I think he has made some huge upgrades (product wise) since I last ordered from him. :xyxthumbs

Offender_Mullet
04-21-2005, 05:55 AM
HISSIN50,

I just ordered quite a few things from him. Great guy. Even gave me a refund for unused shipping charges, which I have NEVER had an online store do before.

Spending $50 on 3 different types of towels, which are on Autopia`s store was not going to be a constant thing. I bought 8 from him, spending the same amount.

Raven
04-21-2005, 12:42 PM
I just recieved my order from Exceldetail along with $2.79 refund for unused shipping charges. Patrick has great products, great customer service and he`s a great guy to deal with!

imported_HISSIN50
04-21-2005, 02:16 PM
Offender Mullet and Raven, glad to hear about the great experience with him. I also received a small refund on shipping costs charged, which were not incurred for my light order (I did not mention that, as he has really upgraded his product line since i ordered, and i was not sure if he still did that. I did not want to say something to put him in a bind). But yeah, his towels are great, esp for the price. He and I chat via PM`s every now and again - he is just a good all-around guy! I never hesitate to refer people to his site and him for products.

Offender_Mullet
04-21-2005, 10:39 PM
I just hope the "refund" line doesn`t make some people think he is giving away $. It shows he`s honest, which you don`t find very often.

I received all the items today. They look very nice, especially the 16"x24" polishing towels & microfiber mitts.

I`m up to about $300 spent on detailing products so far. This will it be it for a while, but the next time I need towels, it`ll be from him.

imported_HISSIN50
04-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Offender_Mullet

[B]I just hope the "refund" line doesn`t make some people think he is giving away $. It shows he`s honest, which you don`t find very often.

:doh Point taken - I added a few words to the post you are referring to, in hopes of making that read better. I just re-read what I typed earlier and it was worded poorly/misleadingly. thanks. :)

this detailing hobby is expensive, isn`t it. :D