PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Guys

holland_patrick
04-05-2005, 07:14 PM
I`m at work today and we are running are A$$ off but I had time to wash my car(no pictures) But i`ll tell you what with the winter the way they are in the northeast and all the sand on the roads I`m surprised that my car made it though it. As the days get longer and warmer I`m looking more and more at my car and seeing the wonderful reflextions in the seting sun. I want you all to know that it`s because of this site the friends I have made and all the knowlegde that I was barried under.

I thank all of you the young guys, the kayakers, the Subbie dudes,and GSRstilez.

I can`t wait to see what the summer brings when i can brake out the carnuba and really see how silver sparlkes.

I`ll see you guys in NYC..

Patrick

MongooseGA
04-05-2005, 08:01 PM
You`re welcome. :)

:lol

I washed my car today with a product I never would have found without Autopia. With a technique I never would have used. I`ll polish my friend`s car this weekend and get money I never would have gotten.

White95Max
04-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by holland_patrick

I thank all of you the young guys, the kayakers...

Have you gotten out kayaking yet Patrick? I`m hoping to take mine out to catch some panfish in the next couple weeks. I`ll wait for a day that we hit 65 to take it out.

Glossmaster
04-05-2005, 08:23 PM
It was 80 degrees here in West Texas today!!

White95Max
04-05-2005, 08:30 PM
oh...rub it in why dontcha!!!

MongooseGA
04-05-2005, 08:36 PM
70* and sunny here in beautiful G.A. Land.

Washed the Jeep and went to the driving range.

Then I did 4 hours of marketing vocab work and an essay on blogs.

White95Max
04-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Well it was near 60*F here, so I have nothing to complain about. I`m not jealous of 70s and 80s anymore, because we have beautiful spring 60s, which is just right IMO. 70s are great too though. :)

holland_patrick
04-05-2005, 09:50 PM
I`m going to polish her up first maybe sunday I have to change racks on the subbie and then you`ll get a picture of her on the subbie..

White95Max
04-05-2005, 09:53 PM
Cool I`ll be waiting.

What products/process are you going to use on the kayak?

holland_patrick
04-05-2005, 10:44 PM
well I was thinking PB PP and then upp or AIO and SG i have a TON of SG

DaGonz
04-06-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by holland_patrick

I`m at work today and we are running are A$$ off but I had time to wash my car(no pictures) But i`ll tell you what with the winter the way they are in the northeast and all the sand on the roads I`m surprised that my car made it though it. As the days get longer and warmer I`m looking more and more at my car and seeing the wonderful reflextions in the seting sun. I want you all to know that it`s because of this site the friends I have made and all the knowlegde that I was barried under.

I thank all of you the young guys, the kayakers, the Subbie dudes,and GSRstilez.

I can`t wait to see what the summer brings when i can brake out the carnuba and really see how silver sparlkes.

I`ll see you guys in NYC..

Patrick

Brush fires or structural?

sQuashed
04-06-2005, 01:22 PM
Patrick, I did absolutely nothing and you are very welcome.

Oh ya.. its 78 degrees today :tribe: