PDA

View Full Version : 1st post again (serwaxalot`s blues)

Glossmaster
04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
Hello again, fellow Autopians!

On 3/31/05 I registed as a new "Autopian" using my screen name "serwaxalot". All was well in the "land of waxalot" for the first few days. I had posted 10 posts until I was not longer able to post. After 3 days not being able to post ( I could login with no problem) I`ve created yet another user name/ screen name. Has this happened to anybodyelse? ( the not being able to post/access private messages thang?)

Anyhow..........I`ts good to be back! It`s 80 degrees here in the "land of waxalot" this week. Looks like I`ll be in a "rubbing frenzy" this weekend!!!!

BlkTac05 (aka "serwaxalot" )

:cool: :woot:

SayNoToPistons
04-05-2005, 06:52 PM
nice. its finally getting warmer in NY too. it was 68`F today!! ill wash this weekend and maybe put a a booster coat of #26 and when i get my PC (which should be somewhere near springbreak) ill do my first polishes and real details by PC instead of hand. love the spring weather. well not the rain though...

Glossmaster
04-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey qx4!

I`m originally from Boston. I sure do miss the North East. That Meg`s #26 used to be my favorite. I used to call her "Old Faithfull"! lol ( I still have 3 tins of it ) I discovered the P21S wax some years ago, and made the switch. I just fell in love with it.

Thanks for the reply!

Serwaxalot

MongooseGA
04-05-2005, 07:04 PM
It`s happened before. Just some kind of glitch, I would guess.

Did you contact one of the moderators before registering the new user name?

Glossmaster
04-05-2005, 07:09 PM
hey there Mongoose:

I emailed John and he told me to make sure I was logging in (which I was w/ no problem). I even cleared my cookies. it`s just Bizzare!!! I didn`t ,however, let them know I was registering a new screen name/ user name. If "Serwaxalot" starts to work again for me I might just use both names.

from the "Land of Waxalot"

MongooseGA
04-05-2005, 07:13 PM
If the 1st one begins to work again, you`ll have to pick one to use exclusively. There`s a sticky on the forum somewhere that describes the rules about multiple accounts. "Muiltiple accounts is a one-way trip to Banville".

Just be careful, and let them know if SerWaxAlot starts to cooperate again.

Glossmaster
04-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks Mongoose!!!!