PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Gloss Enhaner

termigator
04-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Is Blackfire Gloss Enhancer better on Blackfire than other QD`s. I want to know because I like using Blackfire, but I don`t have the Gloss Enhancer. I do have Menzerna Acrylic Shield and the 4 * Gloss Enhancer. I also have some regular OTC QD`s.

05Sleeper
04-05-2005, 05:04 PM
This is a good question.... somone please help here.

dogma
04-05-2005, 05:21 PM
I would think that QD`s like Z6, FMJ AS , Blackfire and Crystal mist work better with their own product line since they contain some of the actual lsp. I have the whole Blackfire kit including the gloss enhancer, I`ll trade you the whole kit for your FMJ As.

termigator
04-05-2005, 07:45 PM
What`s in the kit? I already have a full bottle and another six ounces of Blackfire left, so I really don`t need anymore, but I`m always open to what other people are offering.:)

I guess you`re trying to get rid of everything now that you have the Zaino stuff, right? I remember you saying you liked Zaino a whooole lot.:D

I put Z5 & Z2Pro on my mom`s E320 and it did have a very nice gloss to it, something I don`t recall seeing before. It didn`t seem as slick as Blackfire though, but I put Zaino on it because I just don`t have time to fiddle with my car, my wife`s car and my Mom`s, so it got the Zaino treatment strictly for durability. I think I`ve digressed......

Have you tried Menzerna FMJ or the Acrylic Shield yet?