PDA

View Full Version : FYI: Stoners at Target - Clearance

imported_imolamystique
04-04-2005, 09:14 AM
Stopped by Target the other day to pick up some Invisible Glass. The price is usually $4.99 however it was on clearance at $2.78 each.

This stuff is great. Leaves the glass clean and streak free. I had been using Sprayaway`s Glass Cleaner but found this product does a better job.

For those in the Dallas area, I was at the SuperTarget at Coil/Campbell in Richardson. They had a few left after we grabbed all we could carry. :D

imported_JellyBean
04-04-2005, 09:45 AM
That`s a good price. I haven`t seen it mentioned in Autopia, but last week I paid $10 for a 4-pack of SIG at Sams Club in Round Rock, TX. I went to get some MFs, but ended up getting the SIG instead.

BigAl3
04-04-2005, 10:59 AM
as i mentioned in the other thread about ig, my target sells it for full price (was just their yesterday) and the ONLY thing that was on clearance was the megs cleaner paste wax for like $3 (i imagine clearance items are a store by store basis, as each store is different in what items sell better then others). :(

chaotik
04-08-2005, 03:56 AM
My Target has the IG on clearance as well.

2stangman9500
04-10-2005, 06:53 PM
My Target had Meg`s Leather Wipes on clearance from like 5 bucks to $2.50 so I picked up a can to try. I also got some of the Meg`s Wash Strips on clearance for like 2 bucks. Might use em on my dad`s beater, or give em` to my parents to use. It seems like everytime I go in there more and more stuff is on clearance in their automotive department? Is Target gonna get rid of it all together? I was mad because they were cleared out on the stoners, and all the other clearance stuff was like armor-all products and other stuff i`d never use.

FoundMyPath
04-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Local Target in Gaithersburg, MD has Meguiar`s leather products, Hot Tire Shine and Stoner`s IG on discount clearance. Not much left in the Kentlands location but still a few to grab up.

GL! ;)

NewOwner FL
04-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Super Target on US 19 and State Road 60 (Gulf-to-Bay blvd) has the Invisible Glass for $2.88 and all of their NXT Protectant is on clearance as well.

I picked up 2 of the I.G.s, so there are about 10 left :up