PDA

View Full Version : Mothers power polish

ptim
04-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know if Mothers Power Polish looks like gray water or do I have a bad bottle and if it is like water, how about some tips on getting it on a pad, It is so thin that I probably left a couple of ounces on the floor, it comes out very fast.:o

LDPaul
04-03-2005, 09:17 PM
I heard there was a problem with the Power Polish during manufacting so I would recommend you call Mothers and they will replace it for free.

Alfisti
04-03-2005, 09:30 PM
ptim, contact Mothers for a replacement.

I had the same issue with two bottles that I bought and Forrest replaced them for me.

The new bottles where very different. The polish is a grey colour...that`s normal...but the texture was nice and thick and very creamy. It pours like a conventional polish that needs to be squeezed out, unlike the watery stuff in the bad batch.

You`ll be very impressed with MPP once you get the good stuff. It`s similar to IP in character, but much easier to use. Very user friendly with no learning curve.

I hope this helps.

forrest@mothers
04-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Either return them to the store where purchased, and find bottles with a lot # NOT ending in 017 or 018 (small number in black on the rear label at the bottom), or get a refund, or call us during West Coast business hours at 800 221-8257 to arrange for shipping replacement product.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

wannafbody
04-03-2005, 09:40 PM
thanks for the info Forrest- i thought it was awful thin

ptim
04-04-2005, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by forrest

Either return them to the store where purchased, and find bottles with a lot # NOT ending in 017 or 018 (small number in black on the rear label at the bottom), or get a refund, or call us during West Coast business hours at 800 221-8257 to arrange for shipping replacement product.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks, I will try to return it to the store where I bought it.