PDA

View Full Version : Oh No!!!!!!!

Blazern00b
04-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Oh no!

:angry

I just finished polishing and waxing the gf`s car and was inside refilling bottles. I topped off one of my #34 bottles that is in a regular clear sprayer. Then i grabbed the burgandy QD bottle that I had from when i first started detailing, which I had initially emptied and filled with M34........only it was not the QD bottle but a bottle of quick wax!!!!!!

I had about 1/2 bottle of qw inside it still, and mixed the other half with the m34...lol

Anyone think this could be a bad thing? Obviously the QW is much thinner but maybe it could be some new fancy qd...heh. I went out and tried it on the jimmy`s hood and it seemed to be ok, definately made it shine, although not by much that i could tell.....

Any comments?

White95Max
04-02-2005, 08:53 PM
So it`s 1/2 Final Inspection (Is that what M34 is?) and 1/2 spray wax?

I would think it would work just as well as the quick wax. I don`t see a problem. They are both used at the same time between details.

Blazern00b
04-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Yeah, half final inspection and half spray wax....

I never even use the QW anymore lol. I keep enough 16 on the paint that it does not need it. I suppose it does dust less. I just went and looked and there was not any dust anywhere. Maybe that might be the solution to the qw dusting bad?

imported_NHBFAN
04-02-2005, 09:07 PM
Ha! ha!

One time I spritzed my foam pad with Woolite solution when applying wax. Finished about 2/3s of the car before I realized I didn`t grab the water bottle.