PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Bucket Free Wash - FREE!

PaPenguin
04-01-2005, 12:41 PM
I was in Advance Auto this morning and they have Eagle One Bucket Free Car Wash with a rebate for the purchase price. Haven`t had a chance to use it yet and was wondering if anyone here has used it.

raymond_ho2002
04-01-2005, 12:49 PM
From what i`ve read of it, it sounded like soap & water in a spray bottle. You still need to rinse the car afterwards.

topnotchtouch
04-01-2005, 12:56 PM
Yup, I have used it and I really like it. It certainly won`t replace my normal wash routine but, I have found a great use for it. It is perfect for using at the coin operated car wash places. You start off with the plain water rinse to get as much of the loose stuff off as you can. Then you just go panel by panel with the EO Bucket Free car wash and rinse. Use it sparingly as it is fairly concentrated and too much makes a gooey mess. I used the pressure wand to rinse my wash mitt between each panel.

offcenter
04-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Isn`t it basically the same as Mothers Trigger Wash?

Robb
04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Yeah i got it free, was originally thinkign it would be like a qew type product. It was not. What it is useful for is at the car wash, you can rinse your car off, spray the soap on, wash the car(rinsing your mitt while you go) then rinsing off. Its much better than using the soap at the car wash. The only reason i picked it up was because it was free, i wont buy it again, but it is an interesting product if you use the car wash at all.