PDA

View Full Version : DetailKing seminar

Phil
04-28-2003, 03:38 AM
Just got back from the two day seminar. It was held here in Pittsburgh. The first day was mainly educating on marketing. The second day was a hands on. I highly recommend this seminar to anybody interested. Its only $275.00:cool:

JeffBruce
04-28-2003, 06:47 AM
Great....can you give us some more "detail" on what they did did, products, techniques....??
jeff

Thomasfl
04-28-2003, 03:05 PM
Jeff you aren`t trying to save $275 are you!

mrjwhit
04-28-2003, 06:06 PM
Hey, thanks for the info about the seminar. I, too wanted to attend, but I am looking more towards the end of summer. What all was shared as it relates to tech?

Phil
04-28-2003, 06:45 PM
Nick (the seminar guy) Hes a really educated and experienced detailer. He only sells products now (I guess thats where all the moneys at) He will answer any question you have and he urges everyone at the seminar to keep in touch afterwords for tech help. He has like 18 years experience in the biz and he owns detail king here in PA. You can check out his website at Detailking.com. Lots of cheap products. (Cheap moneywise)
The first day was held at a motel where we discussed advertising and marketing techniques. The second day we went to a garage he has and we split into groups to detail three cars.
He actually keyed the hood of a Lexus to demonstrate scratch removal. You couldnt even tell afterwords. After all was said and done, He handed out certificates saying we completed his course. Not that a certificate is needed to be professional, but now I can say someone with almost twenty years exp. says Im okay to do this.