PDA

View Full Version : scumbag in a bimmer

JaCkaL829
03-31-2005, 09:15 PM
Well ever since a couple of my good friends, one including my best friend, got the motorcycle craze last spring, I have been pretty concerned. Where I live the roads are so bad, not to mention that people really don`t know how to drive here. Anyway, three of my friends were riding yesterday on a very main road. They were infront of ShopRite which has a decent amount of pediestran traffic, and theres usually a cop infront. While riding some guy in a 3 series I guess decided to be cool and passes my friends on the left(wrongside of the road), while in the act manages to hit his side mirror against my one friend`s arm. The scumbag didn`t stop and sped away chirping a gear and running 2 red lights. While they were leaving the scene of a crime, there was a girl yelling out of the sunroof at them. Unfortunately my friends couldn`t get the license plate numbers. They called the cops and made up a police report, apparently this kid in a bimmer has been getting a couple of calls that day for wreckless driving. Luckily my friend was more shaken up than hurt, but it really could have been ugly. Just another story to prove how dangerous motorcycles are in my area. :(

MongooseGA
03-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Glad to hear your friend is ok.

That`s one of those video game moments where you get hit on a bike, and to get the guy back, you follow him while shooting the back of his car with an AK47.

Or you send a missile in his direction.

Spilchy
03-31-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by JohnnyDaJackal

Where I live the roads are so bad, not to mention that people really don`t know how to drive here.

Except me ;)

But, I know what you mean. I know someone from Germany who tells me he has no problems driving 140mph on the Autobahn but is white knuckled on the Turnpike doing 55mph!

Glad to hear your buddy is ok :up

DETAILKING
04-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Yeah u gotta be nuts to ride a bike in north jersey!!!!!

Bill D
04-02-2005, 03:41 PM
Hell, anywhere in Jersey for that matter.

tom p.
04-02-2005, 04:24 PM
All BMW drivers/riders are scumbags! http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/realhappy/biggrin_2.gif

danwatt
04-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Wow... people from Jersey are *******es, people who drive bimmers are pricks. This guy must have been pure evil.

Spilchy
04-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by DanoWatt

Wow... people from Jersey are *******es, people who drive bimmers are pricks. This guy must have been pure evil.

Wow, that`s a funny joke. Both my folks, from NJ, drive BMW`s. And my buddy has a new M3 :D

JaCkaL829
04-02-2005, 07:18 PM
Sorry if I placed to much emphasis on the bimmer part. I know plenty of people where I live and on this forum that drive bimmers and aren`t scumbags/pr*cks. Heck if I could afford a bimmer, i`d probably have one. Does that make me a bad person? :laugh:

G1_integra
04-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Hell even florida is getting dangerous for bikers . A freind of mine got cut off a few months back and totaled his bike and broke his foot. All because somone wasnt paying attention.

boywonder
04-04-2005, 12:18 PM
Chicago gets pretty hairy as well for bikers. Especially when some of them are racing on the expressways.