PDA

View Full Version : Tried Souvran again.

dogma
03-30-2005, 07:45 PM
I tried Souvran again,but not on my car. I decided to detail my wifes 2004 dark blue Honda van ( which is getting some front end damage worked on next week ). I wanted to use something that wouldn`t last to long since it was going in the shop soon, I didn`t want to use my Z2 pro on it until we get it back. I have so much stuff that is hard to decide, so I figured I spent a lot of money on the Pinnicle souvran kit might as well try it. I used #80 first and then the PCL then the Souvran paste. It came out pretty good and then it rained on monday and Tuesday and as I suspected it didn`t last. I don`t feel its a $70 shine or protection though.

TW85 HHI
03-30-2005, 07:50 PM
No offense but there must be a reason other than Souveran itself for it not lasting through two days of rain. It rained a lot last week and I use Souveran as my LSP. As of yesterday, it showed no signs of having diminished because of the rain. Souveran is not a 2 day wax. :)

holland_patrick
03-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Sup Dog... how is it going???? I`m sorry to hear the the sov didn`t do anything for ya.. What was your prep and how is that focus of yours doing? Did ya shine up big red???

Bill D
03-30-2005, 07:55 PM
If you really like it , just don`t ever pay full retail for it. There are decent sales fairly often.

MS22
03-30-2005, 07:56 PM
I have had Souveran on as an LSP (over Menzerna FTG) for the past 4 weeks with no problems at all. This is through a few snow storms and some heavy rain too. It rained all day yesterday and beading was a good as anything else I have ever used at the 4 week period.

emetzger
03-30-2005, 08:15 PM
if you dont like the sov. ill buy it off you. I love the stuff