PDA

View Full Version : did anybody use the oXo wheel brush?

horatiub
03-30-2005, 06:02 PM
if u did, that what is u r feedback? and also, do you know if any local stores carry this brush or it could be only ordered online? thank you

SilverLexus
03-30-2005, 06:05 PM
I use the Oxo wash brush and love it. I`m pretty sure the wheel brush will be fine.

ZaneO
03-30-2005, 06:12 PM
I really like my OXO brush...it`s time for a new one :)

Soarer V
03-30-2005, 06:15 PM
Yes the OXO wheel brush works great. Very safe for rims and it`s rubber outer shell is safe around your wheel wells. I only found it online after searching in stores.

lucid696
03-30-2005, 06:46 PM
I have the OXO, and it is certainly great, but I always ended up gripping it by the head to do a little scrubbing, so I bought a short handle version from Target (Baja Sol brand name, I believe), and it is exactly the same as the OXO as far as bristles and rubberized housing.

It is awesome.

BookemDano
03-31-2005, 06:54 AM
I`m an OXO fan generally...

I have the long handled-wheel brush, the small tire brush, and the smaller wash brush. All work well. The tire brush is stiffer than the wheel brush, which seems to have two different types of fibers. The wash brush is good for the lower side of the car and edges of fenders.

And, I just got the long-handled OXO SUV wash brush to reach the center of the roof on my wife`s Forester. I haven`t tried it yet, but it looks similar to my other wash brush. So, I`m optimistic that it will work well.

Finally... I also have an Oxo duster brush that I like better than my CCD.

OXO makes great stuff, IMO.

Regards,

Dan.

boywonder
03-31-2005, 08:50 AM
I`ve got the spoke brush and the long handled wheel brush.

tom p.
03-31-2005, 09:00 AM
I`ve been using the long-handled one for several years. It`s quite good. With extended use the bristles have all gone limp so it`s somewhat ineffective nowadays.

IMO, it`s tough to find a brush that has the correct bristle in it and can stand up to repeated use.

BTW, Pepboyz is a big OXO retailer at good prices.

mtodde
03-31-2005, 09:40 AM
I have found that all of the OXO brushes work great. PAC and Autogeek carry them.

Nick M
03-31-2005, 03:01 PM
Strange you should mention this today, as I have just had my OXO Wheel Brush, Tyre Brush and the bendy spoke brush delivered today.

Haven`t tried them yet, but they look very purposeful.

The bristles on the wheel brush actually feel softer than the wash brush.

:up