PDA

View Full Version : Please Give Recognition

Soarer V
03-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I`d like to give recognition to the following people for all their help and support. There are many others, but here are 3 of them.

If you have someone you would like to have recognized, please state Who they are and Why you are giving thanks.

I would like to thank David Bynon for his vision, experience, generosity and for being a pioneer so that the rest of us who seek the path to higher improvement, have a solid road to travel on.

Scottwax, for his energy, just guidance, night vision and being an selfless alchemist.

Anthony Orosco, for his experience, selflessness, masterful tutorials, for letting others stand on your shoulders.

To all of you, Sincere Thanks. To the future wherever it takes you.

~Soarer V

imported_Burlyq
03-30-2005, 05:36 PM
I`ll second David B and Scottwax, and add Dookie or Bill D. to that list. But really there are much more than three, a lot of people conduct themselves good at this site. No other detailing site comes close to Autopia IMO.

SilverLexus
03-30-2005, 05:55 PM
I will third all of the names mentioned plus add Sean Busch.

Special mention: Lynn Phillips who is doing a great job so far on BCC.

:xyxthumbs

Soarer V
03-30-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks to,

Accumulator

Bill D

JDookie

For sharing their time, energy and experience with everyone. They help others avoid mistakes that takes others months/years to learn from. Thanks for being selfless.

Soarer V
03-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks to,

Mike Phillips, for his experience, guidance, energy and selflessness.

When you learn, teach.... When you get, give. This is Mike Phillips. Thanks Mike.

Bill D
03-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Listen, guys, thanks very much for the well meaning intentions but it is very important to keep in mind all Autopians are exceptional people. :cool: We value the contributions of every member and prefer to steer away from singling out one or several for either positive or negative reasons.

MongooseGA
03-31-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Bill D

Listen, guys, thanks very much for the well meaning intentions but it is very important to keep in mind all Autopians are exceptional people. :cool: We value the contributions of every member and prefer to steer away from singling out one or several for either positive or negative reasons.

Pssh, you`re just saying that beause you have to ;) :p

I concur with Bill, though.