PDA

View Full Version : Zero by Woolite in Canada - same as popular American product?

Alex_Perry
03-29-2005, 12:58 AM
Lately I have seen something in stores called Zero, and the label claims its made by the makers of Woolite. It sounds like the same thing, just specially formulated for dark fabrics.

Regular Woolite doesn`t seem to be available in Canada, so I want to know, has anyone used Zero in place of the regular stuff? Are they close to the same product?

Inzane
03-29-2005, 01:41 AM
I sure hope so because I just bought some a few days ago.

I was going by something I had read on here previously that stated simply Zero = Woolite, which is fine by me.

:nixweiss

stevet
03-29-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Alex_Perry

Lately I have seen something in stores called Zero, and the label claims its made by the makers of Woolite. It sounds like the same thing, just specially formulated for dark fabrics.

Regular Woolite doesn`t seem to be available in Canada, so I want to know, has anyone used Zero in place of the regular stuff? Are they close to the same product?

Yes Zero is Woolite. You can get Zero in a regular version as well as the dark fabricks version in Canada

JustA5.0
09-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Just the question I was going to ask :)

sneek
09-24-2007, 01:01 AM
I think you can get the regular woolite as Zero in Canada at London Drugs and some Costcos. The bottle is white, not blue. The blue one is for dark wash.

Big Leegr
09-24-2007, 05:43 AM
It`s also available in grocery stores, department stores, etc.

Not too hard to find.

I tried the dollar store version-WAY too much foam!! Not sure if the "real" stuff does the same, but be warned-the dollar stuff is foamy!!