PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good line up....??

Goose
03-28-2005, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I have a `91 Taurus with some kinda heavy oxidation and the usual swirl marks etc.... Will these products work to bring it back............ and which order do they need to be used in, exactly. ( i.e. - Wash, Clay, Polish, Cleaner, Wax?? )

(I`ve seen some Pics of amazing come-backs on worse cars than this one, so I am hopeful)

Poorboy`s: Cleaners

SSR1

SSR2

SSR2.5

Menzerna: Polishes

Intensive Polish

Final Polish II

Klasse: Cleaner

All-In-One

Which will work the best? Please feel free to correct any mistakes I`ve made.

I still need to buy the Sonus DAS Pad Kit, (Just Bought A PC 7336SP) should I get more than the pads that come with the kit? If so, which ones?

I also have a `95 Taurus with alittle oxidation and the usual swirls and spyderwebbing etc.... these products should take care of all that too, Correct?

For the LSP I have #26,#16, NXT already.

Thanks. Still trying to get this down.... so many products, so little time......

Goose

BTW, This Site Is Amazing!

Goose
03-29-2005, 08:59 AM
Anyone have an opinion? please.

imported_Jung918
03-29-2005, 09:31 AM
I have used the poorboys 2.5 and really like it. That is what I would start with for the scratches. Then go with the AIO for the oxidation.

Goose
03-29-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jung918

I have used the poorboys 2.5 and really like it. That is what I would start with for the scratches. Then go with the AIO for the oxidation.

So, The Poorboys SSR`s first, then AIO, Then wax/sealant, correct??

Where do the Menzerna products fit in? In place of the SSR`s... better or worse?

I want to do it right the first time out.

Thank you Jung918:xyxthumbs