PDA

View Full Version : Excellent results with Meguiars #83 DACP

PerfectFinish1
03-27-2005, 06:40 PM
I finally got around to picking up a bottle of DACP from Summit Racing after waiting months to finally try this "miracle product". I can honestly say this is the first product I have tried that actually surpassed my expectations. The swirls were removed with only one pass (PC 7336sp on 4 with orange LC cutting pad)... and I was also able to remove some very deep scratches that I thought would never come out. There was only one scratch on my car that was not completely removed, and that was a key mark down to the primer. The cleaner also removed a few small spots that even the bug and tar remover and clay bar didn`t take out.

Pictures should be posted tomorrow of my full detailing job... the car is my white 95 Talon TSi AWD. (The whole car is finished, but still applying a layer of cleaner wax and topping with NXT... I had to go to my grandparents house and ran out of time for today) Later this week will be my mom`s badly swirled black Eclipse Spyder... that will be the real test for this product.

03COBRA
03-27-2005, 06:55 PM
I felt the same way when I first used DACP. Now bring on the pics dang it!:D

JeffM
03-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Yup DACP rocks man.

Mad iX
03-28-2005, 01:07 AM
I`ve had no problem going from DACP to NXT. I`d rather do 2 layers of NXT than Cleaner Wax then NXT.