PDA

View Full Version : New RainDance Diamond Polish...anyone try it?

SilverLexus
03-27-2005, 04:30 PM
I saw on a website earlier that Raindance has this new car polish that uses microfine diamond particles to polish...I wondered if anyone has tried it?

It seems to me that diamonds might be good since that are aggressive and maybe this could be a great cutting product.

On the other hand, they won`t break down it seems which could be a real drawback.

Kinda curious to find and try this new polish.

a.k.a. Patrick
03-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Wow, thats a new one on me Lee.......! Havent heard of rain dance in the detailing picture in some time, at least since I was 16! And that was A LONG time ago.....

SilverLexus
03-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, let me see if I can find the link I saw...

wannafbody
03-27-2005, 08:49 PM
i wonder if thats similar to the NUFINISH micropolish i saw at Pep Boys-they`d have to be microcscopic

94BlkStang
03-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by SilverLexus

I saw on a website earlier that Raindance has this new car polish that uses microfine diamond particles to polish...I wondered if anyone has tried it?

It seems to me that diamonds might be good since that are aggressive and maybe this could be a great cutting product.

On the other hand, they won`t break down it seems which could be a real drawback.

Kinda curious to find and try this new polish.

Diamond particles? Sounds like a marketing gimmick. Even if it were true, diamonds are one of the hardest materials and that spells microscopic scratches to me.:nixweiss