PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting *UPP

termigator
03-26-2005, 10:14 PM
I`m thinking about getting some UPP. Should I also get a bottle of their Gloss Enhancer if I get UPP or can I just use regular QD? I already have:

Eagle One Wipe n` Shine

Gold Class Quick Detailer

Menzerna Acrylic Shield

Z6

JeffM
03-26-2005, 10:19 PM
:xyxthumbs on the UPP, i love it.

I think you should have as many products as you can afford :bounce

JasonD
03-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I don`t own any 4* products, but I`m sure any sealant specific qd will work fine.

AMP01
03-26-2005, 10:25 PM
On UPP I like the Gloss Enhancer but my fav QD is QuickShine from ClearKote. It works on a sealant or a Carnauba. QuickShine also leaves the paint very slick feeling.

Cheers,

imported_DetailGirl
03-26-2005, 11:12 PM
Dont think, just get it. Some of the best stuffout there!

s2skimon
03-26-2005, 11:22 PM
with all due respect to the prof. detailers out there, its good stuff but i was not enthralled with it. I found it easy to use, but did not give a really deep wet look which i wanted.

termigator
03-27-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by DetailGirl

Dont think, just get it. Some of the best stuffout there!

Been doing it since I joined Autopia. I think I have bough enough wax in the last few months to last me my entire life. And yet, I have not gotten UPP!:D

termigator
03-27-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by montoya

with all due respect to the prof. detailers out there, its good stuff but i was not enthralled with it. I found it easy to use, but did not give a really deep wet look which i wanted.

Are you talking about the sealant or the QD?

imported_DetailGirl
03-27-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by termigator

Been doing it since I joined Autopia. I think I have bough enough wax in the last few months to last me my entire life. And yet, I have not gotten UPP!:D

Trust me it becomes an additction. There is something that will be the next best thing. Personally, I have been detailing now for 3 years and started a small business with my BF doing it on weekends and UPP is one product that I will reach for over and over again for a LSP.

a.k.a. Patrick
03-27-2005, 01:31 AM
UPP is one product that I will reach for over and over again for a LSP. Bingo DG....(Or Blackfire, my two fav`s....)

termigator
03-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

Bingo DG....(Or Blackfire, my two fav`s....)

Does it matter what QD you use with UPP/Blackfire?