PDA

View Full Version : Found a place w/ cheap clay from Optimum & detailing classes

Spilchy
03-26-2005, 07:23 PM
I don`t know if this post breaks the forum rules.

While browsing, I found some clay at a site I have never heard of. A large bar for cheap. These are the same folks who make the Optimum polish and wax that has been getting a lot of play here. Maybe it`s good?

Plus their gallons of OCW is about $10 cheaper than most other places. Buffing pads look interesting too.

Just though you might like to check them out.

Link to site (http://www.car-detailing-store.com/oscommerce/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=43)

They also have some nice articles about detailing and even offer classes. The links are at the bottom of the page.

Link to this part of the site (http://car-detailing-training.com/html/class_outline.htm)

JasonD
03-26-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

I don`t know if this post breaks the forum rules.

Are you in any way affiliated with this company, been asked by anyone to post this information, or received kickbacks for posting this information?

Bill D
03-26-2005, 07:43 PM
I`ve seen this site before. Interesting additional resource.

Spilchy
03-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by JDookie

Are you in any way affiliated with this company, been asked by anyone to post this information, or received kickbacks for posting this information?

Sir, negative sir! :usa

Sir, Permission to go back to posting, sir!

You want the truth??................YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

(sorry, I had to)

JasonD
03-26-2005, 08:32 PM
LOL, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about. :xyxthumbs

Woob
03-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Seen that site somewhere. Might be a cheaper alternative. Whose trying it? :lol

Setec Astronomy
03-26-2005, 10:02 PM
That`s pretty interesting, Spilchy. Looks like a big hunk of clay (Edit: about 113.5 grams). Doesn`t say how much the classes are, but that`s right nearby (for you and me, anyway).

03COBRA
04-01-2005, 07:49 PM
Too bad there shipping is so expensive!

stevet
04-02-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

That`s pretty interesting, Spilchy. Looks like a big hunk of clay (Edit: about 113.5 grams).

If that clay bar is 113.5 grams it`s not that good of a deal. You can get a 100 gram bar of Clay Magic and a bottle of lube for $9.99 at Auto Zone and no shipping.