PDA

View Full Version : products have been sitting

gav'spurplez
03-24-2005, 11:39 PM
so i have a question. since chicago does not have "all year round" detailing weather my products have been sitting in a cabinet in my house since about september.

has this caused any damage to the products themselves ?? i know leaving them outside in the temp changes is not good, so do i need to worry about buying all new stuff :nixweiss

i sure hope not :(

White95Max
03-24-2005, 11:42 PM
They should be fine if they have been inside all the time. My products are all fine here in WI.

I go around and shake all my products about once a month just to mix them up again.

gav'spurplez
03-24-2005, 11:46 PM
i think i`ll go and shake em up alittle,

and i thought it would be an excuse to order more :eek: :cool:

94BlkStang
03-25-2005, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by gav`spurplez

i think i`ll go and shake em up alittle,

and i thought it would be an excuse to order more :eek: :cool:

Yes, if they`ve been sitting around for very long then they should all be replaced. Send me a list of what you have and I`ll be happy to help dispose of the product for you. :D

All kidding aside, just visually inspect them and make sure they haven`t clumped or seperated to the point that a good shake won`t let them go back into solution.

Accumulator
03-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Shouldn`t be a problem at all. Many of us have products that are over ten years old that still work fine.

SK2003TypeS
03-25-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by White95Max

I go around and shake all my products about once a month just to mix them up again.

:woot2: :woot2: :woot2: That must be a whole lotta shakin` goin` on.

Spilchy
03-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by White95Max

Me too :xyxthumbs