PDA

View Full Version : AOI/S100 vs. GEPC/S100 ?

rd_volvo
03-24-2005, 10:44 AM
For those who have closely examined the two above combos which seems to be the clear winner? Or are they too close to tell.

I have used gepc/s100 very satisfactorally. I have a full bottle of gepc right now.

Is the aio/s100 combo going to give more mind blowing looks on my dark green car?

thx

rd

blackntan
03-24-2005, 11:15 AM
From what I`ve found, they`re pretty different. GEPC seems to be a carnuaba basedl ight polish with fillers, while AIO is a pretty strong chemical cleaner with no fillers and a sealant.

Both combos will look amazing on dark green, it`s just a matter of personal preference.

On my black, I like AIO, just because I like AIO better as a product, but I`ve used GEPC, and have absolutly no complaints...

n2_space
03-24-2005, 11:19 AM
AIO is more of a cleaner, the GEPC is a very light polish and will give you deeper wetter looks because it has a lot of oils in it.

stevet
03-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by n2_space

AIO is more of a cleaner, the GEPC is a very light polish and will give you deeper wetter looks because it has a lot of oils in it.

I also find GEPC, or the S100 version SEC, to be slicker than AIO.

You can`t go wrong with either AIO or GEPC/SEC. They are my go to pre wax/sealant paint cleaners. Two of the most user friendly products you will ever use IMO:up