PDA

View Full Version : Klasse VRLP vs. Megs 38 in rain

imported_smprince1
03-24-2005, 07:39 AM
I am still in search of the best exterior trim dressing that will hold up in rain and not run down the side of my truck. I went to the Megs site and asked there what was their best product and #38 was the response. For stuff other than Megs, I did a search here and it seems that maybe Klasse VRLP is the best to not run off the mouldings onto the paint when it rains. The Klasse is a little more expensive, but if it won`t run it is surely worth it to me.

Which of the two is better? I would like a wipe on and forget it the best, or at least a WOWO product so I don`t have to come back.

I would like to use the same product for all exterior rubber and plastic trim (smooth, grained, etc). I am thinking window moldings, mirrors, door handles, bumpers, bed rail caps, etc. For tires, I use something else.

What is the consensus among Autopians?

Thanks!

Lowejackson
03-24-2005, 07:52 AM
I am not sure if there is a `best` but if you have suffered from a product running in the rain it sounds as if it has not had sufficient time to bond and/or it has not buffed correctly

Bobby G
03-24-2005, 09:21 AM
VRLP is nice because it has a very effective cleaner. It`s not a product I would use on my tires, though.