PDA

View Full Version : stains on seats

jakes29
03-23-2005, 06:39 PM
hey everybody,

I used an extractor on my cloth seats to get up some stains that looked like coffee or soda or something of that nature. Turns out, all I did was pull the stains to the top of the seats and now they are worse

Did I saturate the seats too much? what did I do wrong? How do I fix it???

:angry

togwt
03-23-2005, 07:20 PM
Use 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover, lightly spray and let dwell

Then use a 16:1 solution clean distilled hot water / 303ΓƒΆΓΆβ‚¬ΕΎΓ‚Ά Cleaner & Spot Remover or P21S Total Auto Wash in the extractor tank

JonM

imported_Sullybob
03-23-2005, 07:28 PM
When I cleaned my seats last I used a LGCM and I had to extract with clean water repeatedly. The carpet cleaner was very effective at breaking down the stains and ground in dirt but I had to rinse and rinse and rinse to get it all out.

jakes29
03-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Sullybob

When I cleaned my seats last I used a LGCM and I had to extract with clean water repeatedly. The carpet cleaner was very effective at breaking down the stains and ground in dirt but I had to rinse and rinse and rinse to get it all out.

I was afraid I used too much water. You think I just needed to keep on extracting huh. Well, I will try that. The dirt and grime was still coming up, I guess I just need to be more patient.

So I guess I did pull the stains up to the surface, but quit too early. If I would have kept on, the stains would have come out?

sQuashed
03-23-2005, 10:05 PM
I just bought the new Resolve "dual power" spot carpet cleaner and used it last night on some stains and it worked really well.