PDA

View Full Version : After a rain??

03TLS
03-23-2005, 03:39 PM
It rained last night and I was thinking about using this technique to get my car looking decent again rather than a full bucket wash.

I have one of those mini foam guns from walmart and I was going to spray the car down with the NXt soapy mixture a few times around then follow by rinsing and after a rinse spary the car with Adam`s detail spray and wipe with a MF. Is the detail spray a good enough waterless wash to avoid marring?

Also, as stated in another thread, the Walmart soap gun really does use a lot of soap. Would you see any problem in using a cheap soap such as Blue Coral Wash and Wax to fill up the resevior and use this as a pre-soak in addition to the two bucket washing method with NXT ??:nixweiss

2wheelsx2
03-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Why not just use QEW or S&W?

MS22
03-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Get some Poorboys S&W, it is perfect for your situation. Follow up with the Adams detail spray.

I would not recommend using a Wash n` Wax in the spray resivoir, I would put in about 1-2oz of QEW and the rest water, someone over at DC did this and liked it. If you do not have QEW use something like Megs GC wash.