PDA

View Full Version : Dang light colors

imported_DennisH
03-23-2005, 12:20 PM
I just put AIO on Sunday and 4* UUP on last night on one fender and half the hood. Doesn`t look any better or worse than the other side that I haven`t touched. Dang light colors just hard to make them POP!

http://www.537wine.biz/carshows/assets/images/DSC00183Front.gif

togwt
03-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Try Pinnacle wax as a last step product-

1.Pinnacle Signature Series Wax is a blend of pure Brazilian Carnauba wax with natural oils, and modern polymers for light coloured water-based and metallic paint surfaces.

2.With a 100% natural cotton (DFâ„¢ Towel) concourse towel buff paint surface lightly once more after 3-4 hours to perfect the shine

3.Quick detailers (QD) - Pinnacle Crystal Mist, use after washing or anytime to bring back that just-waxed shine, itâ€â„¢s a blend of super-refined, Brazilian Ivory Carnauba wax, conditioning oils, and crystalline polymers.

JonM

Jngrbrdman
03-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Try not to work too hard to obtain results that aren`t possible. If you are looking for a light colored car to reflect and shine like a black car, then your serch is in vain. Be content to make light colors glow and get brighter. That is "pop" for them. A glossy white car will always stand out from the crowd. I hardly ever notice shiney black cars around town anymore simply because it takes very little effort to make them that way. Getting rid of the swirls is another story... lol

Mochamanz1
03-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Your car pops plenty for my ol` eyes. Try Poorboy`s EX-P on light colors with Pinnacle Signature as a topper. Also Z2Pro is great over thoroughly prepped paint also topped with the Pinnacle Signature. I have a Pearl white car that turns heads.....:D

imported_DennisH
03-24-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TOGWT

Try Pinnacle wax as a last step product-

1.Pinnacle Signature Series Wax is a blend of pure Brazilian Carnauba wax with natural oils, and modern polymers for light coloured water-based and metallic paint surfaces.

2.With a 100% natural cotton (DFâ„¢ Towel) concourse towel buff paint surface lightly once more after 3-4 hours to perfect the shine

3.Quick detailers (QD) - Pinnacle Crystal Mist, use after washing or anytime to bring back that just-waxed shine, itâ€â„¢s a blend of super-refined, Brazilian Ivory Carnauba wax, conditioning oils, and crystalline polymers.

JonM

I have Pinnacle on it now and can`t see any difference between the Pinnacle and the AIO and 4* UUP. I also have a black hotrod and I can see a huge difference between the two and perfer Pinnacle over anything else I have tried including Z2 , Woftgang and NTX. I can get the car look clean and really nice shine and I guess its the good as it gets.

Thanks..

Wasatch
03-24-2005, 12:09 PM
A lot of products look the same to me on my white X. Ease of use is important to me now. Getting rid of swirls is my next step.