PDA

View Full Version : Mr Clean Auto-dry Car Wash: PRO

imported_Aurora40
03-22-2005, 09:01 PM
http://www.homemadesimple.com/mrcleanautodry/proseries.shtml

Looks like it just comes with more stuff (mitt, quick-fitting, carry case) and is a new color... :nixweiss

Intercooled
03-22-2005, 09:06 PM
This past weekend I just put mine in the trash!! I was using it just for my work truck, Leaves a terrible film:angry

I know better now!

Eliot Ness
03-22-2005, 09:13 PM
Looks like it just comes with more stuff (mitt, quick-fitting, carry case) and is a new color...

That`s my impression also, looks like it uses the same filter and soap. Didn`t pay too much attention to the wash mitt, but it looks like it`s grey, probably from people complaining how dirty the system made their wash mitts look.

This past weekend I just put mine in the trash!! I was using it just for my work truck, Leaves a terrible film

I bought the old version just for the filtered water, thought if I have to wash on a hot day it might buy me some drying time before it spotted.

I did try the soap on a couple of our DD`s, and like you said, I wasn`t too impressed with the film it left on the windows. Back to the buckets and foam gun, but this summer I may try just the filtered rinse again

Setec Astronomy
03-22-2005, 09:30 PM
I bought the regular one last year just to use for DI rinse. I don`t use it every time, but I put a new cartridge in it the other week, used it once, dropped it when I was taking it off the hose and the cover popped off. Put the cover back on and put it away. Last weekend I went to use it...and like nothing came out of the DI...don`t know if something happened when I dropped it, or if the DI cart just got clogged up somehow...but I really wanted to use it and didn`t have a backup cartridge. Haven`t had time to troubleshoot it :angry

Scottwax
03-22-2005, 11:53 PM
I use mine just for the DI water. The soap is awkward and I prefer to have a bucket to put the wash pad in.