PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars clay at kmart

Pages : [1] 2

IntrstlarOvrdrv
03-21-2005, 05:36 PM
dunno if its always been this cheap bc my usual kmart doesnt carry it; but I found it at a kmart for $7:up

a.k.a. Patrick
03-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Is it the old formula?

IntrstlarOvrdrv
03-21-2005, 07:26 PM
I`m not so sure, I have never been such a megs clay fan. I peaked in the box and it had a new style bottle of mist and wipe in it though:up

btw is it usually this price?

Setec Astronomy
03-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Regular price is $9.99...I never see the Meg`s clay here in NJ....the only one you seem to be able to get is Mother`s...which runs about $16. Haven`t been in Big K for a while tho...

Spilchy
03-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Setec Astronomy

Regular price is $9.99...I never see the Meg`s clay here in NJ....the only one you seem to be able to get is Mother`s...which runs about $16. Haven`t been in Big K for a while tho...

Well Setec, KMart in West Orange has Meguiar`s :up Pays to make a visit ;) It`s the one off Eagle Rock Avenue, near Pals Cabin restaurant.

Also, Pep Boys on Route 22 in Union has Clay Magic.

We got all sorts of clay in NJ! :p

Setec Astronomy
03-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Spilchy, I was in Pep Boys on 22 the other day...they may have had some of the new Meg`s brushes and towels....but I didn`t see any Clay Magic...unless you cleaned it all out on me....wouldn`t be the first time! But thanks for the K-Mart tip.

stevet
03-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

Is it the old formula?

How can you tell?

imported_fireberd350
03-22-2005, 12:07 AM
Make sure you check the boxes first....seems as though people like to take the clay out of numerous boxes and put them in one box leaving just the QD behind

BigAl3
03-22-2005, 01:48 AM
they had one box left on the top shelf (on sale for $7 too), and sure enough.... i look in the box and the clay was missing. :(

NXT4now
03-22-2005, 06:22 PM
^^^it`s sad to know some people who care enough about their cars, won`t pay $10 for a piece of clay which he will use probably once or twice a year.

ntoddalbert
03-22-2005, 07:57 PM
Funny im in NJ and I all can find is the Megs and Mothers. I havent tried the new Megs but the old one was horrible for me, way too gentle. I suppose to apeal to the Avg consumer it was intentionaly soft. I have heard the new stuff is better but never bought it again.

The mothers is a good clay but overpriced at 16 bucks. My search for Clay Magic has begun for my spring detail, for me thats the hardest one to find in NJ

I always cut my clay into pieces, on my first claying experience I too dropped the clay. Now I find it goes a long way if you cut it into small pieces and dont knead

The thiefs must steal a lot of clay because all the clay I recently bought has a security tag on the box and another on the clay itself.

Spilchy
03-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy

My search for Clay Magic has begun for my spring detail, for me thats the hardest one to find in NJ

If I come accross some, I`ll buy a couple if they`re cheap enough and let you know. Maybe I can mail them out to you for a couple bucks.

ntoddalbert
03-23-2005, 08:59 PM
That would be great. Its one of those things I see all the time when im not looking for it. There is finnaly a Walmart near me I bet they have it

imported_Aurora40
03-23-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy

Funny im in NJ and I all can find is the Megs and Mothers. ...

My search for Clay Magic has begun for my spring detail, for me thats the hardest one to find in NJ

The new Meguiar`s stuff is Clay Magic. :)

Spilchy
03-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Aurora40

The new Meguiar`s stuff is Clay Magic. :)

:rofl