PDA

View Full Version : Megs Brushes

Intercooled
03-19-2005, 08:30 PM
I just purchased the new Megs brushes from Walmart. I bought the soft wheel brush, stiff tire brush and all purpose carpet and upholstry brush. Now I surely didn`t need any more brushes thats for sure. When i picked them up and put them in my hands I said WOW! Thay are really nice. Beautifull design that fits your hand well. It feels like something substantial in your hand that you`ll have complete control of with great comfort. They were deffinetly the most expensive brushes on th shelf but by far the most impressive. I bought all 3 for under $20. The bristles seem like good quality and the soft brushe has a nice design to it where the brush flares out so it will cover alot of area doing the wheels. I haven`t used them yet but i dont think I`ll be dissapointed!

I never thought I`d get excited over brushes. :bounce

toml
03-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Where in New Hampshire did you buy these? Are there many left? All I`ve been able to find so far at my local Walmart is the spoke brush. There`s a spot for the wheel brush, but it`s never been in stock the few times I`ve checked.

wannafbody
03-19-2005, 09:51 PM
the Megs brushes are nice but i also think the soft blue WalMart brushes are nice for wheels for a lot less money

SpoiledMan
03-19-2005, 10:27 PM
Until you have *used* the new brushes, I would hold on to that judgment. They are satisfaction guaranteed if you try them and don`t like them.

Intercooled
03-19-2005, 10:37 PM
toml,

I got them in Seabrook NH Walmart.

I`m Originally from Peabody! :)

Steve530
03-19-2005, 11:18 PM
I got some at PepBoys yesterday. (I started this thread http://autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52413).

Anyway, I had to go back today for some Castrol LMA Brake Fluid. I noticed they were already sold out of the Meg`s brushes.

m2mazda6
03-20-2005, 04:35 PM
just got the brushes at wally world yesterday they had all but the wash brush and some other stuff, Ihad fun:bounce

and spent a lot :D

Intercooled
03-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I used them today. I must say that they are very nice. the wheel brush is great. Covers a ton of area and it works itself nicely into all the nooks and crannys. The tire brush worked well as well. Totally happy with spending a few extra bucks.:xyxthumbs