PDA

View Full Version : Used the new Menzerna on the HD

imported_Mighty HD
03-19-2005, 06:17 PM
WOAH is all I can say. This stuff is great!

Here`s my thought`s

Menzerna Car Care kit

PC 7336

Lots of MF towels

4 WW towels

Some QD

H2o spray

Propel pads

I washed with the menzerna auto shampoo that came in the kit. It worked pretty well, made lots of suds but didn`t feel really lubricated like I prefer. I prefer the soap on the vehicle to be slick as a whale`s a__. I was going to follow the steps as instructed.

I was going to clay, but I had done it the last time I waxed, so I felt it was not needed.

Next I used the Final Polish II that came with it. I used a blue pad on 3.5 using the PC. I misted the pad with H20, put small streaks of FPII on the paint, then began to polish it in. It took a bit getting used to, but once I got the hang of it, applying was a piece of cake. Removing it was somewhat a pain, but not near as bad as the Meguiars #2 (Red bottle) polish. Once I got it removed, it about looked the same as it did before I started.

This process took about 1.5hr

Then I used the Mezerna Glaze. I used a grey finishing/glazing pad on 4.0 The texture was kinda waterey, but again, once I got the hang of it, the glaze was a breeze. It went on very quickly, and came off pretty easy.

Then I sprayed the truck with water, and dried it off to ensure I didnt miss any spots.

Then I broke out with the FMJ. I was looking forward to this stuff. It`s a pink/light red color, smells like a light chemical. I put a bit on a MF applicator and applied by hand. It went on easy, dried fast, and my goodness it came off with little to NO effort at all. I was amazed at how easy this stuff is to work with!

By this time the sun had gotten on the west side of the house (Carport is on the east side) The sun was setting and I looked @ it and really couldn`t tell I had done anything. My neighbor walked over and said it looked as if it had a plastic coating on it. Not shiney like it was with the #26. :nixweiss Well we pulled it out in the driveway to get in the sun and :shocked . We were both impressed. It looks great! It dosen`t have that SUPER wet look like #26 has, but it seems to have more depth and shine?

I have a ton of pics. They`re on the way :bounce :woot:

cwcad
03-19-2005, 06:35 PM
i was impressed with menzerna also. have, as of late, been using Zaino but the menzerna bottle is still full and have a lot of friends that i wil be introducing to the menzerna line in the future. will save the Zaino for the black shadow and my wife`s new car.

imported_Mighty HD
03-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Here`s the pics

http://community.webshots.com/album/299272958faCIIN