PDA

View Full Version : New to Zaino

ozzie
03-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Hi there

I am getting a titainium silver b.m.w. cabriolet in 2 weeks, brand new.

I have just ordered some zaino to celebrate.

I am getting wash, clay,z7, z5, z2, z6 and zfx.

Just a quick post to asked what order?

wash with dishwash soap

clay

wash with z7

z5

z6

z2+zfx

z6

z2

do I add zfx to z5?

how long do i wait between z5 and z2?

Thanks for your replies

phil

imported_memnuts
03-18-2005, 01:54 PM
Your sequence is perfect.

Yes, add ZFX to the Z5 and apply 3 coats.

If desired the next day or next week apply Z2-PRO with ZFX x3 and you are all finish.

Another scenerio is to apply 3 coats of Z5/ZFX on day 1 and than apply Z2-PRO without ZFX the next day. Wait a week wash with Z7 and apply 3 coats of Z2-PRO/ZFX.

Congrats on the new car. :xyxthumbs

imported_agentf1
03-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Yes, add ZFX to Z5. You need to use ZFX the first time and every 10 coats or 1 yr after or if doing multiple coats at once. You can do one coat right after another when using ZFX, every 24 hours when you are not.

ozzie
03-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks for your quick answers.

I have z2 not z2 pro.

Is this going to make much of a difference?

phil

imported_Burlyq
03-18-2005, 03:17 PM
Phil,

Z2 and Z2pro use the same apllication instructions. As far as difference, yes there is a big one IMO. I wouldn`t necessarily run out and get Pro, because Z2 is an exellent product. However, I didn`t try the Pro for about two months after it realeased, but when I did I was amazed and I will bet money when you try it you will be amazed too. Pro is deeper and wetter and leaves a thicker coat.

imported_memnuts
03-18-2005, 03:43 PM
Phil,

If you just placed your order with Zaino, you will receive the Z2-PRO. If you ordered from a distributor, call him/her and tell them you demand the latest version of Z2. That is Z2-PRO.

Welcome to Autopia!!!:cool: