PDA

View Full Version : Klasse SG & 4* UPP

shelshel
03-18-2005, 05:54 AM
I really like the protection that SG gives but really like the way UPP looks. Can UPP be applied after SG or would there be a bonding issue? Would I still get the same look from UPP as if I just applied it over AIO?

Gonzo
03-18-2005, 07:31 AM
SG, UPP and Sonus Acrylic Spritz can be applied in any order at any time without problems

Horseman2475
03-18-2005, 11:26 AM
What about FMJ over UPP?

Gonzo
03-18-2005, 12:32 PM
Cannot answer that - no FMJ yet. Maybe next month

shelshel
03-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Gonzo

SG, UPP and Sonus Acrylic Spritz can be applied in any order at any time without problems

Can you tell the difference between SG topped with UPP as opposed to UPP over AIO?

yas
03-24-2006, 11:47 AM
bump ... was going to post a new thread, hopefully `revive` this one.

again, how does AIO+SG+UPP compare looks wise to just AIO+UPP

(i`d guess for durability AIO+SG would last and UPP would go first? but the question is really about the looks)

drck1000
03-24-2006, 12:04 PM
bump ... was going to post a new thread, hopefully `revive` this one.

again, how does AIO+SG+UPP compare looks wise to just AIO+UPP

(i`d guess for durability AIO+SG would last and UPP would go first? but the question is really about the looks)

Right now I have AIO/UPP/HGAS on my car and hoping to apply a second layer of UPP this weekend. I also have SG, but will be waiting until I have a nice full and clear two day weekend to AIO/2xSG. Been raining a lot here lately.

I do like the look and slickness of the AIO/UPP/HGAS. Haven`t had a chance to make a note of durability yet. Perhaps will try AIO/UPP/SG next. All the combinations to try. In fact, I am trying AIO/EX-P on my dad`s car this weekend and my buddy is going to try 1Z MP and Glanz Wax on his white pearl Acura this weekend. Spending more on detailing products than my damn car payments!!!