PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another New Member

imported_Denzil
03-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone,

I`ve been lurking around your forums for over a year but always on and off at times. Yet I have been on recently for the past week because my interests in detailing cars has greatly increased. I`ve also thought of detailing cars on the side for that extra cash as I really need it (I owe a lot of money due to credit card bills... blah).

I just purchased the PC 7424 from Coastal Tool with the 6" hook & loop contour pad and counterweight. I should be getting it sometime next week. I`ve been reading up all the information required to get the job done right and I am just overwhelmed at the amount of information and varying opinions on these forums alone. It`s kind of difficult to decided for myself which way is the way to go. For the most part I get the gist of how things should go but I guess I`ll just have to do more research as well as just go out there and try it for myself.

Well, thank you all for reading my intro. It would be greatly appreciated if you feel there are forum threads that stand out in your mind as your go-to threads for newbies such as myself. You all have a wonderful day. :wavey