PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!what A Finish!!!

TDMAN
11-29-2004, 09:27 PM
Well, I just got done digging out of about 8" of snow that Mother Nature dumped on us here in Denver. But before she dumped it, (starting Sunday), i was able to break out the new PC and the AIO and 4* combo that I bought recently. I had been reading reviews and was somewhat skeptical of "getting on the band wagon", but MY GOD!!!What an incredible look and finish! I mean, super slick and oh so reflective. I used: Hi temp heavy cut leveler on some bad scratches on the hood, then some Hi temp Light Cut. I used them on 5.5,6 (shortly) and about 4.5 respectively. I then AIo`d and buffed off, then followed the directions for the 4*. When the snow hit, my car was just flat out shiny, and the snow hardly stuck. It was very cool. Oh, and that PC on 6? Hang on! WOW! That thing is incredible. The weather will be very cold for a week or more, so I don`t know when I will be able to clean up the cars. But I wanted to chime in and say thanks to everybody for their reviews of products and our suppliers. I think I bought this combo from PAC, but I have also bought from the others. Great work guys. :dcrules :dancin :bigups

03COBRA
11-29-2004, 10:47 PM
:showpics J/K Love to see some pics if you get some!!

The Chee
11-29-2004, 11:59 PM
Hehe would love to see some pics too ;)

edschwab1
11-30-2004, 12:54 AM
Your car looks like every other car I have seen in a snow storm. AIO/ upp is one of my favorite combos, so I bet your looks great.

Eric

TDMAN
11-30-2004, 09:47 AM
:showpics J/K Love to see some pics if you get some!!Yeah, I hear ya. I don`t have the digital camera. Sorry.

kimwallace
11-30-2004, 12:59 PM
Most of the time pictures don`t show the true results.
It sounds like you are as impressed with 4* UPP as I am. The vehicles are definitely easier to keep clean in the winter snow, salt, etc. Make sure to go over your wheels with AIO and UPP too ... it makes them so easy to keep clean.

vdog0531
11-30-2004, 03:37 PM
tease... we want pics!:)

TDMAN
11-30-2004, 08:55 PM
I``m truly sorry that I don`t have pics. I must be honest, I am a little bashful to show them even if I had a digital camera what with all the beautiful posts by everyone hear. It really is noticeable. Even now, when its startint to melt off, to see the different colors of the sunset reflected on the hood is very peaceful and satisfying to me. I promise to post pics in the future when I have the means and my better half shows me how. I have some pics I need to develope on film from when I did my Mom`s Passat. I will post when I get them. Usually that means about a month after I think about taking them in to get developed. :dcrules :lol

TDMAN
11-30-2004, 08:56 PM
Most of the time pictures don`t show the true results.
It sounds like you are as impressed with 4* UPP as I am. The vehicles are definitely easier to keep clean in the winter snow, salt, etc. Make sure to go over your wheels with AIO and UPP too ... it makes them so easy to keep clean.Kim, I did 2 wheels with AIO and UPP and left 2 to see what it would look like. Yeah, it was noticeable too. Even though I forgot to clean the wheels, it was still impressive. Very nice products. Nice people here too.

budman3
11-30-2004, 09:19 PM
We only had one small snowstorm so far..... but I am well prepared for the snow!! AIO and UPP here also!