PDA

View Full Version : PO85RD and PO106FF

BigChevMan
03-16-2005, 07:04 PM
Just thought I might clear up some things after speaking with Jeff from Menzerna USA.

First...the bad news...you cannot buy the Menzerna from Jeff by the bottle..cases only.

Second...the shelf life is not really an issue with the product as long as it`s stored in a fairly constant room temperature and isn`t exposed to strong fluctuations.

CMA is pretty much your only source for this product.

He really was hesitant to recommend this product to the typical autopian as it was designed for a very niche market..specifically the polishing of defects on clear coats after they have come out of the baking oven in 27 seconds or less, while the clear coat is still soft and workable.

SO..if you really want to drop 100 bucks on two bottles of polish..go for it. I`ll stick with the IP and FPII...as the results are near similar....for a much better price.

SpoiledMan
03-16-2005, 07:31 PM
That pretty much sums up what I got from Jeff also. He saved me a good chunk of change!

6']['9
03-16-2005, 07:40 PM
how much does he charge for a case did he say?

BigChevMan
03-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by 6`][`9

how much does he charge for a case did he say?

between 240 and 300 is the rough estimate he gave me. I guess it depends on what mood he`s in.

SpoiledMan
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
The price he gave me was nice BUT it would be killed by having to ship it a second time. If I were to get a case and split it, all would have to be local AND put the money up first.