PDA

View Full Version : NXT Line

Pages : [1] 2

pat00641
03-15-2005, 01:27 AM
As a whole, do you all like the NXT Line from Meguiar`s?

BigAl3
03-15-2005, 01:47 AM
i have bought most of the nxt products and i`m somewhat pleased. but.... i`m still searching for better products out there, until i`m fully satisfied (in which i`m not at this point) i`ll keep looking....

AlexRuiz
03-15-2005, 09:25 AM
I think it is a definite improvement over the previous products they had, but it is not consistent.

I love the car wash, the best product in the NXT line if you ask me. The tech wax is good, but is overhyped and its retail rivals perform the same if not better for cheaper. I don`t like the booster wax, too finicky to apply.

Alex

wannafbody
03-15-2005, 03:17 PM
i used the booster wax and actually think it looks better than the liquid NXT and if applied thin it isn`t difficult to use

imported_CBX Carl
03-15-2005, 03:50 PM
I do like the NXT car wash.

01bluecls
03-15-2005, 05:10 PM
I use the NXT wash all the time, I use the NXT liquid wax sometimes, I use the NXT Speed Detailer all the time, and I`m starting to use the NXT Insane tire shine a lot more. Overall Im pleased with the NXT line. Its available almost anywhere locally is the biggest plus, and I think the products are great for OTC. Are they the best, maybe not IMO. But then again the *best* products are what you make them to be. Will I continue to use and buy the above mentioned products.... yes :)

TDMAN
03-15-2005, 05:17 PM
No, I don`t think much of their products.

Pats300zx
03-15-2005, 06:12 PM
I like all of the products in the NXT line. I am even more impressed with some of the products for 2005 (glass cleaner etc). The jury is still out for me on the Insane Tire Shine.

For me the products work well, are easy to use, and can be purchased just about anywhere.

sQuashed
03-15-2005, 06:16 PM
I love the NXT line of products and when it comes to the tech wax,durability is fine for me. I use it on my wifes Pickup mostly and im always tinkering with it one way or another.

pat00641
03-15-2005, 06:37 PM
no word on the cockpit shine?

anybody use it on their interior?

Mochamanz1
03-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I like the NXT paste wax. Overall, The NXT product line is better than most retail products I have tried.... But its not Z,SG, EX-P level by any means.

01bluecls
03-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Oh I forgot, I did have the NXT Tech Protectant for vinl, etc....the one product that i didnt really like. Waaay too greasy for my taste to be used on anything in the interior. I used the rest of the bottle to shine up some tires and dress up wheel wells. It did do that well though.

dogma
03-15-2005, 07:20 PM
I like Mother`s Reflections (and reflections car wash ) and the new Synwax better.

Pats300zx
03-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by 01bluecls

Oh I forgot, I did have the NXT Tech Protectant for vinl, etc....the one product that i didnt really like. Waaay too greasy for my taste to be used on anything in the interior. I used the rest of the bottle to shine up some tires and dress up wheel wells. It did do that well though.

If you wait a bit and then wipe down with a MF towel it tends to reduce the gloss alot....

JeffM
03-15-2005, 08:00 PM
NXT tech protectant is oily at first, but if you let it sit a moment and buff it off, it produces a very nice look.

NXT glass cleaner is getting 5 stars from everyone i see review it.

NXT car wash soap is many an Autopian`s fav. for its $$ and availablity, slickness, clean rinsing, sheeting.

NXT insane tire has been mentioned here recently and people like it.

NXT Tech Wax is either really liked or hated. I really like it. It is one of the top LSP`s for black in my opinion.

NXT booster wax is iffy. It does what it is supposed to, but requires some attention to good technique to make work efficently.

Meguiars is pushing detailing forward in 2005 and hasnt stopped with NXT. They have alot of other products that are starting to hit the streets, only one of which i own, the wheel brush. This is my first wheel brush, but it is without question an effecient and quality product.

I am looking almost 3 times a week for their quick interior detailer, but to no avail so far.