PDA

View Full Version : Adam`s Polishes Product Questions

imported_fireberd350
03-14-2005, 08:21 PM
I have two questions:

1. Has anyone seen his instructional videos on his website? If not check em out, they are well done, but anyways in the Metal polishing scene his demonstrates the use of his Metal 1 and Metal 2 Polishes to clean up some oxidized aluminum wheels. The stuff is almost liquid and requires barely any rubbing or pressure. Has anyone used this stuff? Is there any other products like it?

THe reason I ask is b/c all the metal polishes I`ve been familiar with have been somewhat of a liquidy solid, such as Mother`s Mag and Aluminum or Blue Magic`s stuff. The liquid Adam`s stuff looks much easier to use, just wondering if anyone had any results with it.

2. Has anyone used thier wash mitts? It looks extra large and soft. Just wondering how well it works compared to a sheepskin. On a side note I cringed when he washed the inside of the front fender lips and proceed to follow immediatly across the entire body of the paint to the rear quarter panel without even lifting the sponge....ehhhhhhhh.

MS22
03-14-2005, 08:36 PM
To answer your first question I threw out my Flitz after using the Adams metal polishes. Easy to work with and touch ups with #2 are not only safe but quick and effective. The two pack of dual 6oz bottles will last some time. To balance out the shipping charges get some VRT, Detail Spray, and Brilliance glaze; a few of my favorites.

WAX2MUCH
03-15-2005, 11:15 AM
I have used the Adam`s wash pads. They are large and the softness is like the synthetic Spun Gold variety. If you prefer a pad instead of a mitt, give them a try.

joshcaro
03-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I havent tried anything but the VRT and Im extremely impressed with it. I think I have found my go to protectant.