PDA

View Full Version : NXT Xtreme Tire Shine

Pages : [1] 2

LarryM
03-14-2005, 01:00 AM
My GF wanted really shiney tires, so I figured I would give it a shot....at 1st I thought it was a little too shiney, but after I let it sit a while, it really evened out and I thought it came out great:xyxthumbs

I was really impressed with the look. So if your looking for something a little wetter looking than what you got, you might as well give it a shot I was really suprised

Sorry no pics, I was busy cleaning another car after my GFs

BigAl3
03-14-2005, 01:11 AM
i have used this product and think it`s nice, but for $6 it isn`t worth it imo. honestly.... i have/currently use the armor all tire foam (have yet to try the detailers advantage) and it creates a shine equal if not better (did a comparison) for much cheaper, and is just about the only armor all product i use.

LarryM
03-14-2005, 01:24 AM
lol....I thought $6 was cheap....guess thats what happens when you start buying Zaino and some of the other stuff sold online....

Guess i`ll have to try out that Armor All too.....never hurts to add another product to the arsenal :)

SVR
03-14-2005, 06:17 AM
No thanks, can`t beat WG or the other autogeek products

wannafbody
03-14-2005, 09:20 AM
IMO the price of some of the boutique tire sprays are outrageous

imported_Blake
03-14-2005, 09:31 AM
Available in Canada for $13.95 . Got news for you $6. is cheap.

imported_memnuts
03-14-2005, 10:45 AM
I tried the NXT Insane tire dressing yesterday also. I really like it. I applied by spraying onto tire applicator and wiping on. It is not the wild appearance I thought it would be. Actually rather nice. :xyxthumbs

Would I re-purchase? Yes

LarryM
03-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

I tried the NXT Insane tire dressing yesterday also. I really like it. I applied by spraying onto tire applicator and wiping on. It is not the wild appearance I thought it would be. Actually rather nice. :xyxthumbs

Would I re-purchase? Yes

Yeah I thought the same thing, but I was pleasantly surprised....My GF laid it on pretty think with just the can and it looked very wet at 1st, after we let it sit for a while it started looking real good in my opinion....I think she wanted a little more shine though

)4BlackGmc
03-14-2005, 11:50 AM
6-7 for tire shine... not for me.

Pats300zx
03-14-2005, 12:29 PM
I still haven`t decided if I like this product yet or not. I am sold on the Megs Hot Shine and its not as shiny per say.

Also the Megs HS is under $5.00 at Walmart while the Insane Tire Spray is $6.00 ish.

The Insane Tire Shine also does not have the adjustible nozzle like the HS.

So for me..the jury is still out on this product.

BigAl3
03-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by LarryM Guess i`ll have to try out that Armor All too.....never hurts to add another product to the arsenal :)

i just spray, let it sit for 15 minutes and use a tire swipe to spread it out evenly. not to mention... it only costs $2.50 (half the price then most).

TDMAN
03-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Have you ever checked out TOL? Their tire dressing is awesome and it is very affordable. I usually buy it by the gallon. One neat feature is that it starts to build up layers, and after some time, your tires won`t need it anymore.

raymond_ho2002
03-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by TDMAN

Have you ever checked out TOL? Their tire dressing is awesome and it is very affordable. I usually buy it by the gallon. One neat feature is that it starts to build up layers, and after some time, your tires won`t need it anymore.

You`re talking about the grape tire dressing? I`ve read many good things about it, but TOL won`t ship it into california. :(

jlfrogy
03-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Pats300zx

I still haven`t decided if I like this product yet or not. I am sold on the Megs Hot Shine and its not as shiny per say.

Also the Megs HS is under $5.00 at Walmart while the Insane Tire Spray is $6.00 ish.

The Insane Tire Shine also does not have the adjustible nozzle like the HS.

So for me..the jury is still out on this product.

what he said!!!! HS much better & cheaper

Jngrbrdman
03-14-2005, 03:37 PM
I`ve been testing a few different tire dressings lately. This NXT tire shine is by far the shiniest. In fact, it is way too shiney for my taste. It borders on `ghetto gloss` in my opinion. I don`t think I`ll be using it for anything other than to shine the tires at a show or something. Its just too shiney for driving around town. The nice thing is that I didn`t experience any sling with this product at all. That is always a nice thing. And of course it smelled great. I would expect no less from NXT. I like the smell of my Bazooka Tire Gloss better (bubble gum), but I definitely can`t complain about NXT.