PDA

View Full Version : Weekly customers?

Flexin
03-13-2005, 12:53 PM
As some of you know I`m opening a shop next month. Well he have someone that might be a weekly customer. I forget what she does for a living but she wants to do it in a clean car. :up She drives a Infinity. What I`m looking for is some feedback on pricing for a customer like this. I`m hoping some people here have a few customers like this. I thought is to sell her on a full detail first then maintain it weekly. I still need to talk to this woman myself (my business partner was the one talking to her) to see what she wants and how offen. Any ideas?

James

MongooseGA
03-13-2005, 01:49 PM
I think you`re on the right track so far. Sell her on the initial polishing, sealing, and waxing, then just do a simple wash every week. A wash can be as simple as washing the paint, wheels, and dressing the tires. Then, say once a month or so, re-wax the car. Every few months reapply the sealant, then do another full polish job a year after the first one. I`ve kind of gotten a schedule down. I think David had one written down on BetterCarCare.com as well.

Good luck with the business :)

tpgsr
03-13-2005, 02:03 PM
what i do for those customers is wash the car weekly, along with vacuuming it, and every other week, i wax 1/4 of the car. that way every 2 months the car has gotten a full coat of wax on it. and it seperates that cost down across the board. I also only bill them once a month. It is much easier that way.

Ron Harris
03-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Sell her on the detail.

Then sell her on a maintence package.

Charge her say $125.00 for four weeks of service.

four washes with a mini detail with one of those washes.

Mini Detail is a wax shampoo the matts and any spots and condition leather and interior.

This program will make the car very easy for you to clean

imported_mirrorfinishman
03-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Flexin

As some of you know I`m opening a shop next month.

James,

Are you opening a Detail Shop? or a Car Wash?

Flexin
03-15-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by mirrorfinishman

James,

Are you opening a Detail Shop? or a Car Wash?

Our shop will offer. Automotive detailing, paintless dent repair, interior repair, windshield repair and carpet dying.

James