PDA

View Full Version : Mircofibers....watch and see

Pages : [1] 2 3

holland_patrick
03-11-2005, 08:18 PM
I got thses for glass and the work great but would i use them like the show NO WAY they are not plush at all.

http://www.zwipes.com/video.asp:shocked

)4BlackGmc
03-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Yea i work at autozone and they carry that brand.

TW85 HHI
03-11-2005, 08:37 PM
One of the many reasons why the paint on most cars is in such poor shape. :soscared:

wannafbody
03-11-2005, 09:36 PM
WalMart has some chammy microfibers-i think they`d be good for glass but not much else-maybe for applying booster wax

togwt
03-12-2005, 01:30 AM
Try these towels on glass-

Glass Cleaning Cloth:

This Microfiber 18Ãâ‚Â x 18Ãâ‚Â (Norwex) glass cleaning cloth has a super tight knit, lint free, cross-weave construction traps and collects water and is so effective (use damp) at cleaning glass that often a glass cleaner chemical (StonerÃâ‚â„s Invisible Glass) isn`t even necessary. It features a very low-pile cut in a zigzag pattern, which literally attracts and removes off gassing, residue, smudges and oily fingerprints. Its efficient cleaning action is truly a time saver. Detailers Paradise (http:/detailersparadise.com)

JonM

jch217
03-12-2005, 06:29 AM
:eek:

Unbelievable! It makes me cringe when I see that. Wiping a dirty car with no water or shampoo. I still get small swirl marks using all the proper techniques and the best products. I can`t imagine the damage they are doing. WOW

Pats300zx
03-12-2005, 07:06 AM
Has anyone else tripped carrying all their stuff to the car like before?? LOL

That video scares me...:soscared:

Aurora
03-12-2005, 07:50 AM
WOW, I no longer need to browse this forum. It polishes too, so I`m putting my PC up on ebay. Anybody want some QEW and Spray and Wipe? Just water for me now BABY! Did you see the blonde in a two piece? That sealed the deal right there.

JeffM
03-12-2005, 12:30 PM
I just bought the zwipes WW from autozone.

I dont have any other WW`s to compare it to, but it seems decent, but not as soft as i would like.

Hopefully it will soften up when i pre wash it.

ntwrkguy1
03-12-2005, 04:51 PM
The blonde in the two-piece was far and away the best thing about the video...

opass
03-13-2005, 01:35 AM
It is very very very wrong way to touch your paint like that. :angry Misleading. Period.

White95Max
03-13-2005, 02:17 AM
Definitely misleading. I love how companies always make it seem like the ordinary way of doing something is so difficult...like walking to your car with a couple things! If it`s that hard, make two trips!

I never knew a towel could polish the paint without any products! Why didn`t someone tell me this earlier???

And I want that detailing service to come do my car so that they can wash my wheels and car with the same sponge with no soap.

ogie_s
03-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Crap, and here I was suckered by autopia into buying a PC and Zaino, AIO, and Menzerna when all I needed was water and Zwipes. I quit!

:LOLOL

Not to belabor a point, but I hope that detailing company in the video wasn`t real `cause after seeing that I`d want a restraining order to keep them way the hell away from my car. Now that tasty scrumpet in the two-piece on the other hand - but only to ride in it, not to clean it of course :D Oh, okay, maybe I`ll let her carry the buckets at least.

Spilchy
03-13-2005, 08:25 PM
I`ve got a billion Zwipes including that sponge. I use it for grunge work. I got them at Pep Boys.

That video is funny. I always run, trip and fall over the hood of my car like a pansy carrying all my detail supplies at once. Here I thought I was the only one. :rolleyes:

SilverLexus
03-13-2005, 08:45 PM
I just use a waffle weave Cobra glass towel and I am going to get some from PakShak soon.

I like the waffle weave better than my Norwex which I find tends to bunch up under pressure.