PDA

View Full Version : Mother`s Power Polish

blackMB
03-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey there Hi there Ho there i was just reading the mothers wax forum about there new power polish. Forrest was asked what it would be compared to in the meguiars line. his answer wa #83 DACP.i thought wow thats pretty powerful stuff for something off the self from Pepboys. has anyone tried this stuff of know anything about it. if this is the case i think i might have to give it a try

wannafbody
03-09-2005, 04:55 PM
get and write a review

NozeBleedSpeed
03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
I didnt find it quite as aggressive as DACP. I feel its a bit finer polish than that. With a polish pad it doesnt create hazing. Its very slow to dry, so it can be worked longer than most polishes. Its also very easy to remove.

While pro detailers will probably want something more agressive and faster, I think its a good chioce for the weekender that uses a PC and wants a safe polish that doesnt require multiple polishing steps. To make it even better, you can get at your local Pep Boys for 10 bones.

Mothers just released lots of new stuff, and all that I have used so far, have been very good and extremely easy to use. The Reflections line is among the best products Ive used. Especially the Reflections Tire Care. The FX is better than NXT. I think its great that Mothers has stepped up and seriously closed the gap between mail order enthusiasts products and the OTC market.

Alfisti
03-09-2005, 09:03 PM
I`ll be doing a review soon.

I attempted a couple of weeks ago with some I bought, but somehow it was spoilt in transit...freezing or something...it was very runny and curdled.

Forrest replace them for me...arrived today! Much, much better product!

My preliminary trial with the *spoilt* product supports much of what Nozebleed said. Not as aggressive as #83, oilier and works longer, dries nicely, easy to remove, glossy finish...almost burnishes.

Since the conclusions I`ve drawn were with a *spoilt* product, I`d keep the jury out for now.